LOCATION: The Grove Court Development, Cellardhead, Staffordshire, ST9.
Introducing Grove Court situated within the rural area of Cellarhead on the fringe of the beautiful Staffordshire Moorlands. Sited in an open position in a most desirable, mature setting yet within minutes walk of the countryside and local amenities. Materials for the homes have been carefully chosen to blend with the rural area and of the highest quality. As well as being well-sited for the local towns, access is also gained very easily to major roadways north and south. All in all these new homes must be possibly the most prestigious to be built in Cellarhead for many years. The new occupiers will enjoy the convenience of their siting, the delight of their maturity and the quality of the homes themselves.
A quality development of only 5 high specification homes built to a high specification and all to include a full 10 year NHBC warranty. These homes will reflect quality and maturity within the picturesque area of Cellarhead having been designed to blend within this rural setting. The homes will consist of 4 and 5 bedrooms and are configured to meet the needs of traditional and compatible family homes.
PLOT 1 – THE TRENT – 4 Bedroom Detached Property – £POA – UNDER OFFER
This traditionally designed 4 bedroom detached property has all the modern features to compliment a busy family environment. The subtle elevation together with its well designed internal layout make it a house to be proud of. The large entrance hall together with its feature staircase leads onto the spacious kitchen/family room which includes fully fitted units and also the dining and living room. Upstairs there are 4 double bedrooms, the master bedroom also has an en-suite. There is a communal bathroom and large landing area. Your new home has turfed gardens, patios, paths and driveways and you new home coes with large gardens and an integral garage.
PLOTS 2 AND 4 – THE DOVE – 4 Bedroom Detached Property
Plot 2 – Plot 4 –
Plot 2 Plot 4
This is a well designed spacious property which will suit a family looking for a property which has everything. The large entrance hall leads onto all ground floor rooms including a large kitchen and family room, living room and cloakroom. The spacious kitchen is fully fitted with units and has a French door leading out into the rear garden. There are 4 large bedrooms on the first floor two of which both have en-suites, together with a bathroom and large landing area. The property comes complete with full gas central heating, turfed gardens with patios, paths and driveways. To complete, it comes sited on a large but manageable garden.
PLOT 3 – THE MANIFOLD – 4 or 5 Bedroom 3 Storey Detached Property
A traditional 4 or 5 bedroom home which offers plenty of living space for day to day living as well as relaxing and entertaining over 3 storeys. The central entrance hall leads to the kitchen/family room as well as both a dining and living room.There are also 3 en-suites and a bathroom making this property a fantastic family home or perfect for those visiting guests. Turfed front and rear gardens along with patios, paths and driveways complete this outstanding property.
PLOT 5 – THE CHURNET – 4 or 5 Bedroom 3 Storey Detached Property
This large 4 or 5 bedroom 3 storey detached property comes with generous living space and an integral garage. The entrance of this property leads to a good sixed living room and separate dining for more formal occasions, together with a large and open kitchen/family room with French doors opening onto the rear garden. The second floor offers 4 large bedrooms, two en-suites and a bathroom. The third floor offers the opportunity to either create a fifth bedroom or playroom and also has an en-suite. The property boasts a large garden, patios, paths and driveway.
The kitchen/utility will be fitted out in units of your choice and will include all the necessary appliances to enhance a kitchen of quality. To complete these rooms you will have your own choice of ceramic floors. The lounges are of a size to accommodate family living and dining rooms (where applicable) will accommodate your guests for any entertaining. Both completed by the comfort of decorative laminate floors. The bathrooms and en-suites will be half tiled with your choice of ceramic tiles and be fitted out with modern clean living sanitary ware. These superb homes will create an ambiance and individuality that can only be gained by visiting what must surely be one of the best rural developments in the area.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
Fully fitted kitchen from Howden’s Burford Range (choice of colours) including the following:-
- 38mm Laminate Worktop (Choice of colours)
- Lamona Double Fan Oven (LAM4601)
- Lamona Gas Hob (LAM1160)
- Lamona Curved Glass Exactor (LAM2503)
- Lamona Intergrated Fridge/Freezer (HJA6853)
- Lamona Intergrated Dishwasher (LAM8603)
- Lamona Intergrated Washer/Dryer (HJA8702)
- Lamona Cream Composite 1.5 bowl sink (SNK2157) Kitchen
- Lamona Professional Tap (TAP9155) Kitchen
- Lamona Single Bowl Sink (SNK5121) Utility
- Lamona Chrome Monobloc Tap (TAP3407) Utility
- LED Concealed pelmet lighting
- LED Circular Plinth Lights
- Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen, utility and Cloakroom (choice of colours)
- Engineered flooring to ground floor rooms (excluding where ceramic tiles fitted)
- Wall tiling to kitchen and utility (choice of colours)
- White sanitary ware to cloakroom, bathrooms and en-suites with chrome accessories
- Chrome switches and power points to ground floor rooms
- Shaver points and extractor fans to bathrooms and en-suites
- Half tiled bathrooms and en-suites (choice of colours)
- Splashback tiling to cloakrooms (choice of colours)
- Double glazed Rosewood PVCU windows
- Composite front entrance doors with security locking
- Power and light to garages
- External light points to front entrance door
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Blocked paved drive and pathways
- Blocked paved patio area
- Feature staircase with hardwood handrail, treads and white painted newels and spindles
- Gas fired central heating
- Insulated cavity walls and roof space
- Hinged loft access
- Deep moulded skirting and architrave
- Smoke detectors
- TV points to lounge, kitchen and bedrooms
- White painted skirting and architrave
- Remote security alarm including PIRs and door contacts
Examples of additional extra’s which can be added to the property upon request (additional cost to the property price).
Electrically operated garage doors
Internal hardwood doors
Additional TV points (each)
Additional electric sockets (each)
Kitchen door upgrade (hardwood) available on all plots
Chrome Switches and power points to ground floor rooms
Downlights to kitchens
Downlights to bathroom
Downlights to en-suite